Mon 1 Jan 0001 - Sat 2 Jul 2022, Telford Town Park
Telford Town Park ,
Tom Grennan has had an extraordinary year playing to huge crowds at Reading, Leeds Latitude & TRNSMT festivals as well as a massive SOLD OUT 15 date UK tour to support his album Evering Road which he described as a “thank you note” following a breakup back in March. It was flanked by the singles ‘This Is The Place’, ‘Oh Please’, ‘Little Bit Of Love’ ‘Amen’ and ‘Something Better’, and went on to earn Grennan his first UK Number One album.
Where applicable, advertised ticket prices are inclusive of a venue levy, retained by the venue to maintain our programme of arts and entertainment.
Tom Grennan AT QEII ARENA, TELFORD
Ticket and Event Terms and Conditions
THIS IS A FULLY STANDING EVENT.
PLEASE NOTE - STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT ARENA FROM OUTSIDE THE EVENT AREA.
THERE WILL BE NO PICNIC FURNITURE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT AREA, THIS INCLUDES FOLD UP/COLLAPSABLE SEATS. PICNIC BLANKETS WILL BE PERMITTED.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY PERFUME OR UNNECESSARY BOTTLED ‘VANITY’ LIQUIDS, AS THEY WILL BE DISCARDED UPON ENTRY AND NON RETURNABLE.
BAGS LARGER THAN A PIECE OF A4 PAPER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE EVENT AREA.
ANYONE OF THE AGE 16 OR UNDER WILL NEED TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY A TICKET HOLDING ADULT (18+).
• This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared for inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine.
• There will be no parking on site.
• There will be no animals allowed on site except guide dogs. Please advise when purchasing your ticket if access with a guide dog is required.
• There will be an Accessible Viewing Area at the event; limited spaces are available, tickets are available through Tickets Telford, by calling them on 01952 382 382. Requests will be processed on a first come first served basis.
• A free carer scheme will be in operation, however, again there are very limited spaces. For more information on how to attend as a carer please contact Tickets Telford on 01952 382 382.
Ticket Conditions Subject to Licence
1. Your ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which your ticket applies and these are available from the venue upon request.
2. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert; for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively and / or inappropriately.
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder’s property.
4. No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of professional audio-visual recording equipment will be allowed into the event arena.
5. No bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the venue. Whilst food is not allowed into the concert arena, a range of food and drink will be available within the event arena.
6. ID will be required in order to purchase alcohol for those who appear under the age of 25 years.
7. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags, poles, umbrellas, picnic equipment or other similar articles that can be classified as a ‘weapon’ are not permitted in the venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
8. The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holder’s property and refuse admission to, or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
10. If the concert is cancelled, the holder may ask that the promoter either
a) refunds the face value of the ticket or
b) subject to availability offer the holder a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the promoter featuring the act of the cancelled performance. This multiple artist event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual acts scheduled to appear. Therefore if for unavoidable circumstances a scheduled artist is unable to perform but the promoter continues to run the event, no refunds will be issued. Booking fees and postage costs are non-refundable.
11. There is no re-admission once entering the venue.
12. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
i) A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
ii) Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forged or fake tickets.
iii) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
13. There will be an administration charge/booking fee for the issue of the event tickets; this may be variable with each individual Box Office.
14. The holder consents to being recorded and / or filmed and the recording and / or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part.
15. No tickets may be resold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the promoter. Any tickets re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event arena.
16. The times shown on your ticket are approximate only and the promoter advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times.
17. Title to your ticket remains with the promoter until payment in full has been received by the promoter.
18. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the promoter reserves the right to cancel your ticket and retain any money paid for it.
19. Please be warned that repeated and prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
20. Maximum ratio of 3 children per 1 adult
21. No babes in arms
22. No prams or pushchairs
23. Tickets are limited to 6 per person.
Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing.
We hope you’re excited to join us for a great day of music at the QEII Arena! We ask for your co-operation and request you abide by the following guidelines designed to assist you:
Box Office Opens at 3PM
Gates open at 5PM
Approx concert finish time: 10:45PM
THE BOX OFFICE
Is open from 3PM on the day of the event and is situated at the top of the arena opposite the Ice Rink
DO’S & DON’T’S
• Do enjoy!
• Do use #TFFTelford and tag us in your photos at @Orchard_Live on Twitter and Instagram.
• Do join our official event page to keep up to date with all the latest information and any sudden changes if any here
• Do allow ample time for your journey.
• Do plan your travel in advance for event. There aren’t any planned road works in the area to cause delays. You can check for any roadworks at https://roadworks.org
• Do tune in to local radio & check social media for the latest travel updates.
• Do be patient.
• Do arrive at the venue in good time prior to the start of the concert, due to additional security checks and other events in the area
• Do check the weather and bring weather proof clothing if appropriate.
• Do put any rubbish in the bins provided for you.
• Do look for official vendors and concessions stalls. Avoid unlicensed traders outside of the grounds.
• Do leave the event quietly and please respect our neighbours
• Do not bring a bag if you can possibly avoid it. If you must please don’t bring one larger than an A4 sheet of paper.
• Do not bring anything that could be considered a weapon.
• Do not bring any type of pyrotechnics such as fireworks, flares or sparklers.
• Do not arrive with any form of professional audio or visual recording equipment.
• Do not bring an umbrella to the event.
• Do not bring dogs to the event (with the exception of assistance dogs).
• Do not leave valuables on display in your vehicle.
• Do not bring furniture of any kind. Picnic blankets will be allowed.
• Do not bring food and drink into the event.
The concert takes place in:
Telford Town Park
Ticket Type / Gate to use
General Admission use Gate 1 or 3
Gold Circle us Gate 1 or 3
Hospitality use Gate 1
Accessible Platform use Gate 1
Fast Track use Gate 1
Please visit telfordtownpark.co.uk
Enter your postcode location and directions will be provided. There are a number of car parks around the town centre within easy walking distance. All car parks are accessible off junction 5 of the M54 and are signposted from this point.
The closest Car Park which is open 24 hours a day is the Southwater Multi-Storey Car Park TF3 4BZ
Alternative Car Parks:
Long Stay Car Park 1 TF3 4BX
Cinema and Restaurants Car Park TF3 4BX
(Please refrain from using Dark Lane Car park as this closes at 9pm)
GETTING THERE BY BUS
Bus services can be found via
Telford bus station is located within a 5 minute walk from the park.
GETTING THERE BY TRAIN
Telford Central Station is served by West Midlands Trains, with direct services from many mainline stations. Once you arrive in Telford the QEII Arena is a 25 minute walk away from the station. Tickets and Enquiries: https://www.westmidlandsrailway.co.uk/
TAXI PICK UP AND DROP OFF POINT
There is a large layby opposite the international centre car park where taxis can be met.
This is a standing concert.
You are NOT permitted to bring furniture of any kind into the event. Medical aids are allowed.
Picnic Blankets will be allowed to this event.
The event takes place on grass; friendly stewards will be around to assist, accessible toilets plus an accessible viewing area are available. The event arena is suitable for wheelchair users with assistance.
The concert will not be cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
Please bring clothing appropriate to the expected weather conditions. In consideration of other concert goers umbrellas should not be used in the crowd; respect fellow concert goers space.
You are not permitted to bring food and drink* to the event. (*Unless for Medical circumstances)
A range of catering, offering a variety of food and drink will be available within the event arena from the time the gates open.
You are permitted to bring in a sealed bottle of water
Standard and accessible toilet facilities are located throughout the event arena.
Tickets are available online from Gigantic or on the gate from 3pm
* Postal tickets were sent on Friday 24 June *
Please read the Terms & Conditions and Dos & Don'ts
General Admission £42.19 (£37.50 + booking fee)
Gold Circle (nearest to stage) £47.81 (£42.50 + booking fee)
Hospitality - £90.00 (£80.00 + booking fee) - includes private bar, private toilets, covered seating area
Tickets are limited to 6 per booker
17+ Anyone 16 years or under must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult (18+)
Gates open 5pm, approx finish 10.45pm