Mon 1 Jan 0001 - Fri 1 Jul 2022, Telford Town Park
Telford Town Park ,
Legendary duo Tears For Fears have announced UK tour dates including a show at Telford’s QEII Arena in support of the forthcoming release of their first new studio album in nearly two decades, THE TIPPING POINT, which is released 25th February.
Tears For Fears were one of the most iconic bands of the ‘80s, selling over 30 million albums worldwide with singles such as “Shout,” “Everybody Wants To Rule The World,” “Mad World,” “Sowing The Seeds Of Love,” and “Woman In Chains” acknowledged as classics.
The Tipping Point is the bold, beautiful and powerful sound of Tears For Fears finding themselves together, once again.
Tears For Fears will be joined by special guests The Brand New Heavies.
Support act The Shires.
Where applicable, advertised ticket prices are inclusive of a venue levy, retained by the venue to maintain our programme of arts and entertainment.
Ticket and Event Terms and Conditions
Tears For Fears / Telford, QEII ARENA July 1st 2022
Tickets are issued subject to the following terms and conditions of ORCHARD LIVE (the promoter), the event and the venue. Please read through terms and conditions prior to purchase. Full terms and conditions and further event details are available on the event website. Venue terms and conditions are available upon request.
TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RESOLD
PLEASE NOTE STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT ARENA FROM OUTSIDE.
This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared for inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine
There will be no picnic furniture allowed into the event arena
Maximum of 8 tickets per transaction/booking.
There will be no animals allowed on site except assistance dogs. Please advise when purchasing your ticket if access with an assistance dog is required.
This is an 16+ event, anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult over the age of 18.
Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and/or the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter and/or venue operator's specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 - this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions, or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.
1) This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which this ticket applies, and these are available from the venue upon request.
2) The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively and / or inappropriately.
3) The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder’s property.
4) No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of professional audio-visual recording equipment will be allowed into the event arena.
5) Each person will be allowed to take one refillable water bottle on site, there will be fresh drinking water fill-up points across the site. No other bottles, cans, containers, alcohol, or food are allowed to be brought into the site (with the exception of food for medical requirements). A range of food and drink will be available within the event arena.
6) ID will be required in order to purchase alcohol for those who appear under the age of 25 years.
7) Fireworks, laser pens, smoke canisters, flags, poles, umbrellas, picnic equipment or other similar articles are not permitted in the venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
8) The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter.
9) The promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holder’s property and refuse admission to or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
10) If the concert is cancelled, the holder as the holder’s sole remedy may ask that the promoter either.
a) Refunds the face value of the ticket or
b) Subject to availability offer the holder a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the promoter featuring the act of the cancelled performance.
11) No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
12) We reserve the right to introduce offers or make price changes without notice. Any discounts and special offers may be limited or subject to availability. Accordingly, the price of Tickets for the performance will be the price set out on our website or notified to you (if you order by telephone or in person) at the time you make your order.
13) There will be an administration charge/booking fee for the issue of the event tickets; this may be variable with each individual Box Office.
14) The holder consents to being recorded and / or filmed and the recording and / or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world.
15) No tickets may be resold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the promoter. Any tickets re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event arena.
16) The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the promoter advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times.
17) Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment in full has been received by the promoter.
18) In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it.
19) The advertised line-up may be subject to change under circumstances beyond our control. No refunds will be issued in the event of line-up changes.
WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing. Strobe lighting may be in use.
We hope you’re excited to join us for a great day of music at the QEII Arena! We ask for your co-operation and request you abide by the following guidelines designed to assist you:
Box Office Opens at 3PM
Gates open at 5PM
Approx concert finish time: 11PM
THE BOX OFFICE
Is open from 3PM on the day of the event and is situated at the top of the arena opposite the Ice Rink
DO’S & DON’T’S
• Do enjoy!
• Do use #TFFTelford and tag us in your photos at @Orchard_Live on Twitter and Instagram.
• Do join our official event page to keep up to date with all the latest information and any sudden changes if any here
• Do allow ample time for your journey.
• Do plan your travel in advance for event. There aren’t any planned road works in the area to cause delays. You can check for any roadworks at https://roadworks.org
• Do tune in to local radio & check social media for the latest travel updates.
• Do be patient.
• Do arrive at the venue in good time prior to the start of the concert, due to additional security checks and other events in the area
• Do check the weather and bring weather proof clothing if appropriate.
• Do put any rubbish in the bins provided for you.
• Do look for official vendors and concessions stalls. Avoid unlicensed traders outside of the grounds.
• Do leave the event quietly and please respect our neighbours
• Do not bring a bag if you can possibly avoid it. If you must please don’t bring one larger than an A4 sheet of paper.
• Do not bring anything that could be considered a weapon.
• Do not bring any type of pyrotechnics such as fireworks, flares or sparklers.
• Do not arrive with any form of professional audio or visual recording equipment.
• Do not bring an umbrella to the event.
• Do not bring dogs to the event (with the exception of assistance dogs).
• Do not leave valuables on display in your vehicle.
• Do not bring furniture of any kind. Picnic blankets will be allowed.
• Do not bring food and drink into the event.
The concert takes place in:
Telford Town Park
Ticket Type / Gate to use
General Admission use Gate 1 or 3
Gold Circle us Gate 1 or 3
Hospitality use Gate 1
Accessible Platform use Gate 1
Fast Track use Gate 1
Please visit telfordtownpark.co.uk
Enter your postcode location and directions will be provided. There are a number of car parks around the town centre within easy walking distance. All car parks are accessible off junction 5 of the M54 and are signposted from this point.
The closest Car Park which is open 24 hours a day is the Southwater Multi-Storey Car Park TF3 4BZ
Alternative Car Parks:
Long Stay Car Park 1 TF3 4BX
Cinema and Restaurants Car Park TF3 4BX
(Please refrain from using Dark Lane Car park as this closes at 9pm)
GETTING THERE BY BUS
Bus services can be found via
Telford bus station is located within a 5 minute walk from the park.
GETTING THERE BY TRAIN
Telford Central Station is served by West Midlands Trains, with direct services from many mainline stations. Once you arrive in Telford the QEII Arena is a 25 minute walk away from the station. Tickets and Enquiries: https://www.westmidlandsrailway.co.uk/
TAXI PICK UP AND DROP OFF POINT
There is a large layby opposite the international centre car park where taxis can be met.
This is a standing concert.
You are NOT permitted to bring furniture of any kind into the event. Medical aids are allowed.
Picnic Blankets will be allowed to this event.
The event takes place on grass; friendly stewards will be around to assist, accessible toilets plus an accessible viewing area are available. The event arena is suitable for wheelchair users with assistance.
The concert will not be cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
Please bring clothing appropriate to the expected weather conditions. In consideration of other concert goers umbrellas should not be used in the crowd; respect fellow concert goers space.
You are not permitted to bring food and drink* to the event. (*Unless for Medical circumstances)
A range of catering, offering a variety of food and drink will be available within the event arena from the time the gates open.
You are permitted to bring in a sealed bottle of water
Standard and accessible toilet facilities are located throughout the event arena.
Unfortunately due to testing positive for Covid-19, Alison Moyet will not be performing as the special guest on the Tears For Fears tour on Fri 1 July at QE2 Arena, Telford.
In replacement we have the amazing Brand New Heavies. All tickets remain valid.
*Postal tickets were sent on Friday 24 June*
Please read the Terms & Conditions and Dos & Don't
General Admission £73.13 (£65.00 + booking fee)
Hospitality - £168.75 (£150.00 + booking fee) - includes private bar, private toilets, covered seating area
Tickets are limited to 8 per booker
16+ Anyone 16 years or under must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult (18+)
Gates open 5pm, approx finish 11pm