Sun 3 Jul 2022, Telford Town Park
Telford Town Park ,
Multi-million selling recording artist Bryan Adams is coming to the UK next summer and will bring his spectacular open-air show to Telford.
Adams’ influence extends 4 decades, over which time he has released 14 studio albums. His most recent recording, Shine a Light, whose title track was co-written by Ed Sheeran, debuted at number one on the album charts in March of 2019. The album also features a duet with Jennifer Lopez.
His song writing has garnered him numerous awards and accolades including three Academy Award nominations, five Golden Globe nominations and a Grammy Award.
Where applicable, advertised ticket prices are inclusive of a venue levy, retained by the venue to maintain our programme of arts and entertainment.
Bryan Adams AT QEII ARENA, TELFORD
Ticket and Event Terms and Conditions
THIS IS A FULLY STANDING EVENT.
PLEASE NOTE - STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT ARENA FROM OUTSIDE THE EVENT AREA.
THERE WILL BE NO PICNIC FURNITURE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT AREA, THIS INCLUDES FOLD UP/COLLAPSABLE SEATS. PICNIC BLANKETS WILL BE PERMITTED.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY PERFUME OR UNNECESSARY BOTTLED ‘VANITY’ LIQUIDS, AS THEY WILL BE DISCARDED UPON ENTRY AND NON RETURNABLE.
BAGS LARGER THAN A PIECE OF A4 PAPER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE EVENT AREA.
ANYONE OF THE AGE 16 OR UNDER WILL NEED TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY A TICKET HOLDING ADULT (18+).
• This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared for inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine.
• There will be no parking on site.
• There will be no animals allowed on site except guide dogs. Please advise when purchasing your ticket if access with a guide dog is required.
• There will be an Accessible Viewing Area at the event; limited spaces are available, tickets are available through Tickets Telford, by calling them on 01952 382 370. Requests will be processed on a first come first served basis.
• A free carer scheme will be in operation, however, again there are very limited spaces. For more information on how to attend as a carer please contact Tickets Telford on 01952 382 370
Ticket Conditions Subject to Licence
1. Your ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which your ticket applies and these are available from the venue upon request.
2. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert; for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively and / or inappropriately.
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder’s property.
4. No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of professional audio-visual recording equipment will be allowed into the event arena.
5. No bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the venue. Whilst food is not allowed into the concert arena, a range of food and drink will be available within the event arena.
6. ID will be required in order to purchase alcohol for those who appear under the age of 25 years.
7. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags, poles, umbrellas, picnic equipment or other similar articles that can be classified as a ‘weapon’ are not permitted in the venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
8. The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holder’s property and refuse admission to, or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
10. If the concert is cancelled, the holder may ask that the promoter either
a) refunds the face value of the ticket or
b) subject to availability offer the holder a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the promoter featuring the act of the cancelled performance. This multiple artist event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual acts scheduled to appear. Therefore if for unavoidable circumstances a scheduled artist is unable to perform but the promoter continues to run the event, no refunds will be issued. Booking fees and postage costs are non-refundable.
11. There is no re-admission once entering the venue.
12. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
i) A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
ii) Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forged or fake tickets.
iii) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
13. There will be an administration charge/booking fee for the issue of the event tickets; this may be variable with each individual Box Office.
14. The holder consents to being recorded and / or filmed and the recording and / or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part.
15. No tickets may be resold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the promoter. Any tickets re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event arena.
16. The times shown on your ticket are approximate only and the promoter advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times.
17. Title to your ticket remains with the promoter until payment in full has been received by the promoter.
18. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the promoter reserves the right to cancel your ticket and retain any money paid for it.
19. Please be warned that repeated and prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
20. Maximum ratio of 3 children per 1 adult
21. No babes in arms
22. No prams or pushchairs
23. Tickets are limited to 6 per person.
Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing.
* Rescheduled from 3 July 2021. Tickets remain valid for the new date *
General Admission £61.88 (£55.00 + booking fee)
Gold Circle (nearest to stage) £71.13 (£65.00 + booking fee)
Hospitality - £140.63 (£125.00 + booking fee) - includes Gold Circle, access to private bar, private toilets, DJ and a glass of Fizz on arrival
Tickets are limited to 6 per booker
17+ Anyone 16 years or under must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult (18+)
Gate open 4pm
Please read the Terms & Conditions